Opening hours: 10:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday
If your order is urgent please call: 01543 362047
or email email@example.com
to check if it is in stock.
Trail Tech's Endurance II is an economical, fully functional speedometer with model specific applications for motorcycles, ATV and UTV's.
Kits can be supplied for almost every vehicle, if you don't see your vehicle listed please contact us with your requirements.
Endurance II has a full time back light and hardwired power connection so is street legal in the UK and EU.
All kits supplied with mounting hardware, speed sensor, magnet and full instructions.
To buy now click here
Trail Tech Voyager
The Trail Rider's GPS
- GPS Speed, Distance, Compass, Altitude, Temperature, Maps
- View, Organize, Edit and Share Entire Trail Systems in 3D
- Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Off-Road Riders
- 240x400 WQVGA LCD - Readable in Intense Sunlight
- Engine Performance linked to GPS Data
- Crash Resistant, Off-Road Design
- Upload Routes from any GPS
- Customizable User Screens
- Model-Specific Integration
- Accurate Tracks, Even in the Toughest Terrain
- Runs on Vehicle Power (or internal battery)
- Back-lit for Operation in the Dark
Patent Protected US D635,497. Other patents pending.
Cick Here to find out more and buy now
Anybody looking for the ultimate in digital instrumentation we have a full and comprehensive range Vapor, Striker and Endurance 2 offer a wide range of features and a wide range of fitting options.
All models listed are EU homolagated and ECM approved and E marked and are suitable for vehicles that require SVA / IVA testing.
Our range starts at just £75 for the Endurance 2, all models in our range are supplied with all the wiring, sensors and hardware to bolt the product straight on your motorcycle, ATV, UTV, streetbike or they can easliy be adapted for use on any vehicle.
Note: Vapor Stealth shown with the optional indicator dashboard which is available to purchase through the Protectors & Dashboard link
To view the digital instrumentation range click here
The video tutorials page is currently being updated.